- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
a restaurant in my hometown got a review that said the servers should “show some skin” so the owner added a potato skin special to the menu and all the proceeds from the special go to the west virginia foundation for rape information services (x)
That’s exactly the appropriate response.
2014 is half over and
- -i lost no weight
- -didn’t learn anything
- -haven’t made an effort to save money
- -still ugly
damn that sucks I’m healthier than ever, learned a shit ton, and I’m also beautiful and cool
do kids honestly get peer pressured into doing drugs because i havent ever even seen a marijuana in my 19 years of life